Wednesday, April 1, 2015

30March2015 - New Area

I got transferred to the Vista 3rd ward! I have very little time today but I will try and fill you all in. 

We have a miracle baptism tonight! We went and taught her my first day here and she passed her interview last night. She had been previously taught.   She is epileptic and actually had a seizure in sacrament meeting......Kinda took me by surprise since I was not told before hand.....ya that was an adventure I will never forget.   

The ward is AWESOME! I feel so lucky. I am getting used to Vista since is it VERY different then the other places I have been.  I think I have a lot of lessons to learn here. 

I love being a missionary and I am doing well! My new companion is awesome and has been out only 4 months. I took her tracting for the 1st time this week. We will have lots of firsts together. 

HAPPY EASTER!

Love Sis Huber 

No comments:

Post a Comment