Saturday, November 15, 2014

NEW AREA!!!!!‏ 10-14-14

I am officially not a beach bum anymore. I am now in the Meadowview ward in Temecula. I was doubled in with a sister who actually came out with me:) We came in with no investigators, no map, no ward list, no area book, no nothing. That was quite the adventure. We also took an elders apartment that was not sanitary enough for zoo animals to be living in it. Hard work and hot sun was our week in a nutshell. But God is a God of miracles and we saw many. 

Lucas was baptized:) It was awesome!!! His family and friends all came. I got to drive down and be with him and I actually gave the talk. It was a really good day. 

I prayed and prayed when transfers were coming up and I felt strongly that I needed to leave YSA now if I was going to fulfill my dream of teaching a family. This week we found, and picked up a family of 5. I know I was sent here to them. I am living every missionaries dream right now because the entire family is taking the lessons and they are wonderful. Please pray for them.

I was feeling very overwhelmed with all my responsibility and new area. I prayed to know that this was the right area for me and that everything was happening for a reason. Every single person that I met this first week has been so very familiar to me.   It is literally like I have meet each and every one of them before. I know these people. I know that this is an answer to my prayers and that God is showing me that I belong. I can't even explain what it feels like. I have a wonderful new ward and such good people to work with. 

I love this church and this gospel. I love every moment and every day. I am so proud that my best friend and brother is now a missionary. Watch out D.C! I am grateful for a sister who also serves and is an example to my whole family. Life just gets better and better with each passing day. Enjoy the ride my friends, enjoy the ride. 

Love Sis Huber 









No comments:

Post a Comment